Providence is calling a Timekeeper to Providence Health & Services in the Regional Everett Medical Center in Everett, WA.
This position will provide centralizing timekeeping function for Nursing by updating and monitoring staff timecards, assuring appropriate pay codes are entered for staff, and approving of timecards at the close of each pay period. Provides support to Staffing Specialists by updating and monitoring daily schedules, assuring appropriate distribution of staff and arranging for supplemental staffing for nursing units. Performs all duties in a manner which promotes and supports the Core Values of the Sisters of Providence _._
In this position you will:
- Audit automated time cards in accordance with Providence Health & Services policies, State and Federal wage and hour guidelines and labor contracts.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of time off benefits, payroll policies, and union contracts regarding pay.
- Review payroll computerized edit reports and makes adjustments to ensure the accuracy of each employee's paycheck.
- Process timekeeping corrections.
- Process daily worksheets.
- Approve timecards.
- Assist in facilitating daily staffing for Nursing.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High School Graduate or GED Equivalent
- One (1) year experience using a complex automated time and attendance system, or equivalent combination of education and timekeeping experience
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- One (1) year experience as a Staffing Specialist.
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence Regional Medical Center Everett in Everett, WA is the state's most award-winning hospital for medical care; having received the HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence four years in a row. Our new state-of-the-art 12 story hospital tower and the implementation of an electronic medical records system will significantly enhance our patient's experience throughout the continuum of care.
The hospital is located in Snohomish County on the Sound and close to the mountains, so outdoor activities such as snow skiing, kayaking, and golfing are at your doorstep. The communities in Snohomish have all the comforts and appeal of small towns, with historical districts, beautiful homes, interesting boutiques, and unique restaurants, yet the city life of Seattle and Bellevue are just 30 minutes south, while the cosmopolitan city of Vancouver, BC lies only 2 hours north.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Administrative Support (Clinical)
Req ID: 149449