| SUMMARY OF POSITION The Healthcare Documentation Specialist is responsible for transcribing and/or editing dictation by physicians and other healthcare providers in order to document patient care. A Healthcare Documentation Specialist must consistently produce client-ready documents in accordance with standards set forth in the M*Modal Quality Program, without over-reliance on the quality assurance specialists for completion of reports |
SUMMARY OF MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES Delivery of customer ready documents consistent with the standards defined in the M*Modal Quality Program, without over-reliance on the quality assurance stage.
DESCRIPTION OF MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
• Delivery of customer ready documents consistent with the standards defined in the M*Modal Quality Program without over-reliance on the quality assurance stage. Transcription, including editing of dictated jobs processed through speech recognition technology, of medical dictation by physician and other healthcare providers, including the use of medical references, websites, quality feedback, and other educational materials to consistently ensure 99.6% or higher accuracy , without over-reliance on quality assurance, while complying with the following employment requirements.
Employment classification requirements:
• 150 lines per hour (10 reports per hour for Radiology).
• Comply with approved schedule.
Time reporting compliance:
• Accurate reporting of all hours worked, using the M*Modal time keeping application is required. (Employees are required to punch in at the start of each shift and out at the end of each shift and in/out during any Production time compliance:
• For all time punched into the M*Modal time keeping application (production hours), all employees are expected to be actively transcribing/editing. Production time and session time are monitored on a per pay period basis.
• Customer retention
• Customer satisfaction
• Document quality
• Document accuracy (ADT/Demographics)
• Turnaround Time Compliance against customer contractual service level agreements
M*Modal is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.